Most of the people are suffering from the different kind of health issue like heart, migraine, and syndrome. This kind of symptoms is for the MTHFR gene defect. The MTHFR gene mutation will produce a different kind of enzymes in the human body. From this enzyme, our body converts the homocysteine into methionine. Our body needs some amino acid for proper metabolism, the growth of muscles and glutathione. There are two types of MTHFR gene mutation the research focuses the most C677T or A1298C. If you want to know what MTHFR is you can ask any specialist or doctor.
Symptoms of MTHFR:
- Blood clots
- Breast cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Mental illness
- Spina bifida
Treatment for MTHFR gene mutation:
- Consume vitamin B6 or B12: If you are suffering from the MTHFR gene mutation then you have to consume more vitamin food which contains vitamin B6 or vitamin B12. If you are taking the folate food it is very beneficial for your health. The MTHFR specialist says that consume the good quality of food in your diet. You can eat supplements for vitamin B6 or B12. If you take this entire vitamin from the food source then it must be very beneficial for you.
- Green vegetables: Add more green vegetables to your diet which includes folate. You have to consume more green vegetables in your diet for good health. Green vegetables like broccoli, raw spinach, and many leafy green vegetables.
- More fruits: Consuming the good quality of fruits also helps in MTHFR gene defect. Fruits like avocado, asparagus, mangoes, and Many of these fruits include vitamin and protein for the health.
- Enough sleep: If you are suffering from MTHFR gene defect then you have to take the proper sleep. When you don’t get enough sleep you will suffer from anxiety, hormonal disorders, and chronic pain.
- Protect the Heart: When you are suffering from the mutation, you have to take care of health. Don’t consume alcohol; it may be very harmful to your health. Smoking is also dangerous for your heart and health.
In MTHFR gene defect first, you have to concern the doctor or any specialist. After that take the MTHFR test for ensuring that you have the gene defect or not. You can ask anything about the MTHFR gene mutation from a specialist regarding your doubt and queries.