Are you settled in abroad? Do you want your partner to settle there with you? Do not worry! It is very easy for your spouse or partner to move to the place where you both wish to settle for the immediate period of time as well as upcoming years. Only your spouse or partner needs to qualify the A1 English test for spouse visa.It is a prerequisite for the Home Office to reveal that you have at least an A1 level of English test for the candidates who are willing to apply for a ‘family of an established person’ visa. This was formerly known as the registered visa for the ‘spouse or partner’. In the recent times it is calculated by the common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).

If you have the desire to settle down in abroad where your partner currently resides, then you need to grab a good knowledge about the English language. Whatever knowledge that you have obtainedthis far from pursuing the educational carrier of yours will be of great use and specially the more you are profound with your English you can make the most of it in really a short span of time. You can also grab your skills and make the most of it by practicing English language day in and day out. To get a better grip on the listening potential you need to put into your patience level. You can also grasp the language well and get more familiar with the accent with it by listening to the fluent English songs or watching good English movies.

Basics Of The A1 English Examination And The Time Schedule

In this way, you would be able to get familiar with their pronunciations in a much easy way which would later be assistance for you to get ahead of the test and thus communicate freely with the residents thereafter in United Kingdom. You can also increaseyour level of confidence through reading different English books. If you could fix the way of scanning as well as skimming, then nothing could be easier than that.If your spouse or partner wishes to stay with you permanently in the United Kingdom, then she/he is required to pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level which is the ‘A1’ levelboth in terms of speaking and listening so that you do not need to face any trouble in living there.The examination which you need to qualify is the GESE Grade 2 exam (CEFR A1).

You can make a quick search about it if you wish to get more details about the patterns of questions that you can encounter. This content will provide you the basic details about this A1 English test.The A1 English test for spouse visa is basically a six minute speaking and listening test which is held on the same day. The advantage is that the provisional results are declared on the same day of the examination. If you can pass it with flying colours then acertificate will be issued for you usually within the consecutive seven days. It is basically conducted to check your ability to fluently speak and understand the language.